I found this out over Facebook. Emily's brother Dave posted pictures of her on his page and I stole them. Bretty was suppose to call me but he must have been preoccupied with being a new dad and all. Anyways... I just wanted everyone to see Brett and Emily Hamilton's first child: Abby
Bretty and some girl I don't know and Dave... the guy I stole these pictures from.
She's got the beginnings of a Mullet. That is what the caption on Dave's page says... Sorry I don't want to plagiarize.
I am so excited for them! I can't wait to see the pictures they send me:)
Welcome Abigail Elizabeth Hamilton!

She's got the beginnings of a Mullet. That is what the caption on Dave's page says... Sorry I don't want to plagiarize.
I am so excited for them! I can't wait to see the pictures they send me:)
Welcome Abigail Elizabeth Hamilton!
2 comments:
Finally! Did Dave have any stats on her? How big? When did she have her? Stuff like that! I want details!!!!!
She is so precious! I love little babies! Congrats to the parents Brett and Emily! And Auntie Megan!
Hey, thanks for posting this, or I probably would never have known... What a cool concept, Brett as a daddy! And she's precious!
Post a Comment