Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby sitting-kittens???

My sweet friend, Sarah is a Vet-Tech here in Rexburg and sometimes she brings home animals over the weekend so that we can play with them. You see it is against the 'honor code' to have a pet living with you. (It is also against the honor code to live on your own unless you are thirty years old- there are some things I just don't agree with)


















I love cats with all of my heart right now, and have been considering getting one in spite of the colleges rules. But I have tried to ignore my cat cravings... until now.






This is my new cat. See how much he loves me??








See how he curls up under my chin?









See how he lets me hold him up in the air like that?? it's called trust










See how he fits between my boobs and my fat roll?? Its a perfect fit





See how he just wants to be close to me??








He loves me and I love him. Why can't the honor code accept that? huh???





I love these kitties. And its pretty obvious that they love me back.




























But Sarah said that if they don't get adopted this week, she will bring them home again next weekend. So until next Friday.... Goodbye my loves!!!


*I might turn into the crazy cat lady after all.

3 comments:

Chris"TAL" said...

Oh the tenderness! I am using the sleepy boob shot as my facebook profile picture! Woot! You have to help me convince Sarah to bring them home again this weekend!

Karin said...

Ok Meg...Now I am getting kitten hungry! They are too cute! I hope that you can get them again over the weekend! But I hope that they get adopted too! By someone other than you! It is never good to break school rules!?!?!?!?! No matter how cute they are!

Aubrey Jane said...

You have so many new posts! It took me awhile to read them and they were all great!
You are such a good auntie - Amanda's kids look like they had so much fun! And the little Paxton baby too - she's so stinkin cute. The kitten are adorable and I wish I could have one too. I'm sorry the honor code says no.
Great blog! Your awesome!