Such talant! I am proud to be your brother! At least one of the ten can dance! Rachel says "Jonny is a doof head...he was shakin his butt...he is gross...he showed off his hair under his arm!"
That was the funniest thing ever! I asked Brian why he didn't get moves like that and he said that I never asked him to get them out! I loved it. Jonny will still be that little cutie that I met when Brian brought me home!
7 comments:
Wow! That is about all I can say, Wow!
Such talant! I am proud to be your brother! At least one of the ten can dance!
Rachel says "Jonny is a doof head...he was shakin his butt...he is gross...he showed off his hair under his arm!"
I mean...I am proud to call you my brother!
Shake it Jonny! Shake it!
Now we may add that to Megan's saying "shake it you won't break it"
Emma here...you dance like a belly dancer or something! Why are you dancing in the snow? Wierdo!
That was the funniest thing ever! I asked Brian why he didn't get moves like that and he said that I never asked him to get them out! I loved it. Jonny will still be that little cutie that I met when Brian brought me home!
Mandy just asked me 'how come you didn't get moves like that?'
I have them, I just never thought to use them on the top of a snow covered mountain in Idaho while someone was taping me.
Post a Comment