Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've been Tagged #1

5 Things I have on my "To Do" list this week:
1. Laundry
2. Sew on a button to my Maverik Shirt and sew up a rip in my new shorts... Slack-lining... 'nuf said
3. Apply for financial aid
4. Working out... have to do that at least 5 times a week. (I work at a convenience store people... candy bleeds from my pores)
5. Balance checkbook

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ICE CREAM
2. Fire-Roasted Tomato-Basil Triscuits with cream cheese
3. String-Cheese
4. Diet Coke... but I gave it up
5. Tornados from Maverik... they are spicy delicious

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Ummm..... a billionaire?? it would take that much to pay off all the student loans I currently have and will rack up in the future... If there happens to be anything left over I would...
2. Invest it
3. Travel to every continent... visit the major tourist places but not in tourist season
4. Invest it
5. Invest it

5 places I've lived:
1. Broomfield CO
2. Alamosa CO
3. Phoenix AZ
4. Sedona AZ
5. Rexburg ID

5 jobs I've had:
1. Ice Cream Scooper/Cake Decorator (Baskin Robbins)
2. Secretary (Business Office @ Adams State... hated every moment of it)
3. Child care provider (Children's World Learning Center and KinderCare)
4. Adventure Guide (basically I work for a Gas Station)
5. Detailer (Frito-Lay)

5 things people may not know about me:
1. I am a cryer... I cry at Full House when the cheesy music comes on at the end of the episode. One time I even cried at Fear Factor because it was mother/daughter day and the mom was being mean
2. I've seriously considered joining the Air Force when I graduate college
3. I read books that were meant for 12 year old girls. I love Stephenie Meyer
4. I have a hard time standing up for myself but if anyone messes with someone I love (especially family) they better watch out.
5. I have to be the favorite... favorite daughter, sister, auntie, friend... you name it, I'm your favorite

5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. OneRepublic... I babysat the guitarist when I was 12 years old.
2. 80's Rock Bands... Pretty much all of them
3. Ingrid Michaelson
4. Muse
5. Blue October

I tag all my sisters... and sister-in-laws

4 comments:

Karena said...

Great! I will have to work on that tag. Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E!

Aubrey Jane said...

Great tag - I didn't know all those things about you! I love ice cream & books for 12 year olds too! Have you read the Host? I have it, but still need to read it.

Brittany said...

Oh I LUFF you! Did you seriously babysit the guitarist of OneRepublic?

Maymo said...

Aubrey... I'm reading The Host right now. It's pretty good... but not Vampire good, if you know what I mean.

Britty... Yeah, I babysat his best friend during that summer and he was over all the time. He was an UGLY little nine year old... and kind of sassy.