Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Guitars Unplugged

It is not a secret that I have dreams of performing in front of a large audience one day. I really want to be a rock star... its like my secret wish. So every semester I go watch Guitars Unplugged with my roommates. This is like a huge talent show that the University puts on. The only requirement is that your act has to include at least one guitar. I want to be in it with Jonny but he doesn't like playing in front of people. He says he feels like a monkey. So maybe next semester I can convince him. Here are some pictures of last Saturday night:Jenna is just one of the roommates... even though she is not moving in until next semester. Here she is with Kristie, my actual room-roommate.


This is me and my roommate Brittany. She had to write an article in the school news paper about the event. I think she did an amazing job.
I just love these girls! Amanda is moving in with me for the summer... and I wish that Ashley was too! (but she gets to graduate instead)
I tried to take a picture of Amanda from across the Hart Building, but it didn't work out too well... but if you look hard you can see some cat-like eyes staring back at you. Those would be Amanda's

3 comments:

Amanda said...

CJ made the biggest smile when he saw Jenna's face in the first picture. It wasn't until I scrolled down to the other picture that he said "Jenna". It was pretty cute.

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Awww...megan...I wish I was living with you too :( But I wanna come and visit all the time if I am not already up here....but if I am we have to play lots cause I miss your hugs. Oh and that picture of Amanda is pretty scary....are you sure you wanna live with her?!?! Just kidding...she is the best...seriously...she will help ya through anything and everything...I love you both and I know you will have a blast together!

Amanda Richardson said...

that is so creepy those eyes...MY EYES!! ahh! ;) haha that is funny. i love the pic of the three of us. we are cute.