Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dessert Party!

Our apartment hosted a dessert party on Sunday night. We all made some form of dessert... and a lot of it. We initially invited about 30 people but word got out in the ward and we ended up with about 60 people coming in and out of our house! Don't worry, we had quite enough food to make it through... and then some.
Here is our spread... before everyone showed up
The only thing I contributed... a Lemon Cheesecake pie. It turned out really good... even if I burned the crust a little.

Here are Brittany's famous pumpkin cookies. So-o good.

We took cute pictures with our FHE brothers but I have to wait for my roommate to post them on facebook so that I can steal them.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Mego-you make me laugh. Did you save some for us? Mom won't let us eat much sugar so you need to be my "sugar-auntie".
love
Aisha

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Thanks Megan for letting us come and bring some friends. It was way fun and you taught me some lessons on how to flirt it up! Love Ya TONS!