Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Decorations! And a Special Delivery...

I don't have much... as a matter of fact, this is all I had:



These blocks were given to me a few years ago by my sister, Karin. The blocks can be rearranged to say different things.

I added to my extensive collection with this cute little snowman:
You can put a candle in his butt


After FHE tonight, Heather and I came home to find cookies on our front porch. Delivered by my dear friends Adam and Jared.


Jared must have been paying attention to my facebook status' lately. I was hacked a little while back by my work friend Becky where she announced to the world that "Bread makes me poop."

I hate to tell Jared... these cookies WILL probably make me poop too. (green)

Look below for another post

3 comments:

The Youngs said...

I really like your snowman and cookies and a note from boys warrants an immediate text to best friend.

Amanda said...

SO checking out your blog, you need new pictures of my kiddos. I'll see if I can add new pictures next week to my blog.
love the poop story.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I miss you and your blog. Its time to post again sista!