Friday, November 6, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 25


Back at home...

Mom had me take Katie to her Laurel activity at Sister Down's house. She makes wedding cakes and was going to teach the girls some of the basics. Mom thought I would have fun helping the girls out and focus on helping Katie. I did have fun... weird to think that I remembered most of the Laurels from when they were running around in diapers.

Now, you may be wondering what part of this cake did Katie do on her own because it looks so-o good. Well, let me tell you... she did the whole thing. I didn't help her on the finished product in any way. I believe I may have a business partner in the future. What a natural talent my little sister has. I love Katelyn Elizabeth Bealer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore your family meg! it looks like you've had a ton of fun this year... i can't wait to hear what's next for you!

hey... I need your address so that i can send you your thank you card and your christmas card!

miss you much!

linds