Friday, November 6, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 22

Ok... so this is what happens when our siblings leave us in charge of their offspring.


Milaya wanted me to put makeup on her and I got a little carried away with the lipstick.


Then it became this awesome game!



I almost peed myself when I saw this photo.

Hali did Jenna's makeup and vise-verse... Brock did his own.

Notice Jenna's sun burn. These pictures were taken the day after we went to Virginia Beach. I did not take any pictures that day but I know Mandy has some... I will be getting them soon.



We told the kids to be silly in these photos. Hali told us that she was pretending to take a shower...



Lesson learned for all our siblings who have children... when you ask us to babysit, don't be surprised when you come home to find your kids in a similar condition.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I almost peed myself too! Love Milaya's wink!