Friday, November 6, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 20

Well... we pulled out the big guns to wake Jenna up from her nap... I don't know how she could resist the kiss from Prince Charming... But she did.

So we were forced to have fun without her.

Hali and Milaya's favorite pass time was playing with my hair.


Brock even joined in the fun... however, his participation was not as fun for me. He is a boy through and through... roughness is part of the deal. And my scalp has just now begun to heal.




I absolutely love these girls!!




Brock... showing me his muscles.


The only way we could get Brock to smile so good in these pictures was to pretend that he was Troy and Milaya was Gabriella from High School Musical.

I think the results was well worth it!




My little Superman! Hayden can rescue me anytime :)


I even got a kiss from prince charming in the end. My face looks a little pained but it is pure happiness I can assure you. I love my little buddy... and he loves his Menan. (this is how he says my name)

No comments: