Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 1

I liked how cousin Bailey posted her vacation in different sections so I am going to do the same. The task seems a little less daunting. Also, since I don't know how reliable this internet connection that I'm stealusing is... I don't want to loose a huge post simply because I got cut off. So here it goes...

The move down to Salt Lake went fairly smoothly. We dropped off my stuff at my new house with help from my dear friends Julie and Jared. We decided that since we had access to the U-Haul I should probably buy a bed. So we headed to the RC Wiley outlet store and found a good deal on a twin mattress and box spring. We were so sweaty and gross walking through that store, I'm sure that some of the people shopping were wishing that we would stop laying on the beds to test them out.
Mom and I picked Jenna up from her roommates wedding reception making a grand appearance in all our sweaty glory and ate our grocery store salads while Jenna said her final goodbyes.

I took a half hour shower and a half hour bath that night at the hotel.

When we arrived in Broomfield my first stop was to see the Gray family. I didn't take time to fix my hair or put on make up so... be nice.
The kids were playing out in the back yard getting dirty so I joined in the fun.

Me and Aisha


Lindy and cannon digging a hole. Lindy is sitting in it.


Lindy was being such a ham! She kept telling me to take a pictures of her doing various poses. Sucha change from the last time I visitied where she didn't want me to take any pictures of her.

Cannon... no that is not a scab on his nose, he's just that dirty from digging the hole

The three oldest girls who ran out to greet me as I walked up the street. I love them!!!
Kaeli, Aisha, Breanna

No comments: