Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Graduated!!!

I've come to the end of my first college degree experience. I graduated from
Brigham Young University Idaho
I majored in Psychology and I minored in Business Management.

Here are some pictures of the event:

Here is me and Celeste at the final social for the 37th Ward. We have been FHE sisters for a looong time. I love her so much and will miss her terribly.

Here I am with Kristie at the same ward party. We were roommates for awhile and we were both Relief Society Presidents together. She graduated too.


Now for the main event: Graduation!!!

Here is Sarah, Me and Emily waiting in the Clark building for everyone to line up... yeah, we may have bachelors degrees now, but that does not mean that we know how to form two lines right next to each other...
Funny story: The guy who was in charge of getting us to line up had originally told us to stand in a certain area and then about 10 minutes later asked us, "What are you girls doing over there? Are you graduates?" Umm... no, we just got out of the shower, that's why we have these robes and funny hats on...

Here's Celeste running to catch up with the rapidly moving line... she had to take off her shoes so that she wouldn't trip.


Me and Sarah were soo hot! There's nothing like being herded across campus in black robes and dinner plates as hats in 97 degree weather...

Here we all are in the Hart Auditorium. We had serious red eye going on so I tried to fix it... now we just look like zombies.


Nate is moving to Provo the same time I am moving to Salt Lake and has asked me to marry him. I accepted. Then he asked me if I would kiss him even with his mustache and I hesitated and said that I wouldn't. He then broke our 2 minute engagement. And I was going to use this photo for the announcements. Dangit.

Mom and Jenna and Jon all watching me get my diploma cover

Me and Lize. We were in a study group for our cognition class together. All of us got really close during that time. Too bad we didn't do more studying and less visiting. But it was worth it to be such good friends.

These next pictures are pretty self explainatory... I'm going to let you guys write the captions in a comment for any picture you chose. I think this will be a fun game. Then I will pick my favorite ones and add them in :) Have fun!!
1


'Mom & Daughter both think... "Is it over? Is it really, really over?"
-my lovely cousin, Aubrey


3



4


5


"I thought about picking some lovely flowers... but my nose needed picking first"
-my lovely sister, Karin


7


8

11 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am so proud of you! Congrats Megan! You are an inspiration to those who didn't finish!

Karin said...

Love all the pictures! Mom looks like she is having fun!
#6 "I thought about picking some lovely flowers...but my nose needed picking first!"

Chaney said...

Congrats Megan! Someday I too shall post that I've graduated from somewhere.

What are your plans now?

Karena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is a big accomplishment, now on to bigger and better things!

Aubrey Jane said...

Congratulations Megan!! Looks like a fun day!
#2 - Mom & Daughter both think, "Is it over? It is really, really over?"

Brittany said...

Yay for Megan!

Jessy said...

Congratulation Megan!! Did I hear correctly that you're moving down here to SLC? Come visit us!!

Unknown said...

You are going to SO miss it here lady. Take Luck. Em

jbrissa said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! That's so cool, bet it's a relief to finally be done!!! Wish I was, although if everything works out I might be done by this up coming year, we shall have to see though, good luck!!!!!

Bailey said...

I know this is a little belated but congratulations!

ammunk said...

Congrats Megan!!! Way to stick in there :)