A: Age: 27!!! (my favorite number and therefore this is my favorite year)
B: Bed Size: Small Twin but I have 3 egg crates and a queen size quilt
C: Chore(s) I hate: Cleaning boys bathrooms, cleaning out the fridge at the end of the semester
D: Dessert I love: ICE CREAM!!!
E: Essential start to my day: Scripture study and prayer
F: Favorite Actor(s): Mary Stewart Masterson, Johnny Depp, I have a lot of John Cusack movies
G: Gold or Silver: Silver mostly but gold has its place
H: Height: 5'4"
I: Instruments I play: Viola, Guitar, harmonica, tambourine, kazoo, spoons, and recorder and "fur elise" on the piano that I learned when I was 7.
J: Job Title: Student, RS President, "oh, you're Jon's sister?"
K: Kitchen Color: White, with yellow glue streaking down from the cupboards.
L: Living arrangements: I live with four other girls in a three bedroom apartment and can't move out on my own until one of 3 things happens first 1. I graduate 2. I get married or 3. I turn 30.
M: my name is: Megan LeAnne Bealer
N: Nick Name: Megs, Mugs, Auntie Maymo
O: Overnight Hospital Stays: Never any for myself. I think I stayed all night when my niece, Emma, was born.
P: Pets: 3 fish: Chance, Scarlet, and The Ugly One
Q: Favorite Quote:
"I plead with you: don’t be a scrub! Rise to the high ground of spiritual, mental, and physical excellence. You can do it. You may not be a genius. You may be lacking in some skills. But so many of us can do better than we are now doing. We are members of this great Church whose influence is now felt over the world. We are people with a present and with a future. Don’t muff your opportunities. Be excellent."
President Hinckley, in an article he wrote in the Ensign in September 1999
R: Right Hand or Left: Right
S: Siblings: 5 brothers and 4 sisters
David, Todd, Karin, Brian, Amanda, Michael, Megan(Me), Jonathan, Jenna, and Katelyn!
T: Time I woke up this morning: 5:30 am
U: Unique about me: I still have 2 baby teeth
V: Vegetable I love: Broccoli
W: Worst Habit: Drinking Diet Coke
X: X-rays I've had: Dental only. I've never broken a bone, or had a cavity for that matter
Y: Yummy food that I make: Mom's meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes and Broccoli, brings the boys around like no other. I also have a killer recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies that seems to have similar reactions.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra
Wow... I need something better to do on a Friday night... maybe I'll make some cookies and see who shows up :)
2 comments:
I love you Meg!
You always make me laugh!
SO, did any boys show up friday night? Fun to read!
Post a Comment