A few Monday's ago my Family Home Evening group went to our ward clerks house in Idaho Falls. I just love going to real homes and eating a real dinner every once in awhile :) We actually remembered to bring a camera this time.
We went down to the Stone's basement for a couple games of pool. Isaac thought he was all that but me and Lindsay ended up smoking him in the end. hahaha
Now this sequence of photographs really crack me up. Isaac... used to be a model and even has some of his head shots on his facebook page. Whenever I need a good solid laugh, I pull them up. So he tells me that he wants to pose for some pictures with me. As you can see, I barely had makeup on and didn't have my hair done for that matter... but still he persisted and this is the lovely result:
I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable...
Here are some pictures that I stole from his facebook page that were running through my mind at this exact moment:



1 comment:
Looks like you had fun!
I'm not too sure what to think about your friend Issac! What's up with the all white one in the baptizmal font?!?! wierd!
He is good looking...
Post a Comment