Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of July!

Jenna and I went to our bishop's house in Idaho Falls to watch the fireworks this year...

Doesn't she look so grown up?? It's crazy how beautiful she has turned out...
I still have to work on that...
My friend Jason... showing his good side



Bishop Hyde's daughter's family watched the fireworks with us. Her youngest daughters name is Bob... well, thats what I called her... her real name is Marley. So you can see where I got confused.

I tried my usual tricks to get babies to smile but to no avail... she was not won over by my charms...
She did seem to like Christal's Clown Face... that face scares me but babies eat it up
Here we are at the fireworks. Just a couple of pictures of me and my friends.




2 comments:

Karin said...

I like Jenna's hair in these pictures. It is not very often that I see her in natural curls!
Great pictures Megan! I really enjoyed them!

Mandy said...

Why I oughta..... You are beautiful too! Don't give me that crap. And Jenna looks just like Amanda in that picture, I had to take a second look!