Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quick Trip to Colorado

So me and Jonny went home for a few days so that I could get my emission test done on my car. It was due for registration. So without really planning things out, we got in the car and left. It was way spontaneous... a thing that I'm not!!


These are a few pictures of the fam and my nieces and nephews. I just love them.










Katie always has the funniest pictures. She gets these novels at the library and pretends to read them for hours. Its great.




Here is Jonny and Breanna. He's beating her up and she thinks its the funniest thing ever. They made up later on though.




















Amanda's kids look just like her. Its like she has little clones of herself running around.












I'm a little clone of my momma. Maybe one day I can have little clones of myself so that I can pass on the ridiculously good looks I have inherited.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT! The world needs more of us!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

you were here and you didn't tell me!

Maymo said...

For like 2 days. I didn't even tell myself. I'm sorry honey!

Karin said...

What a whirlwind trip! thanks for helping with the unpacking. It is always such a chore. I loved seeing you! glad that you love my girls enough to have at least one of them glued to your leg the whole time.(rachie roo)
Rachel is starting to do the Katie thing with books too. What will be the new Katie trend that my girls will follow! Who knows.?.?
AND Amanda's right. the world is a much better place with more of us in it!